Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 23, 2014 Summer is here!

Hey everyone!

So I'm going to head to Philly today in about an hour so my e-mail is
going to be a little short today... Sorry :/. I'll update you next
week on all of our adventures, though.

Anyway, I am doing good. The summer is definitely in full force here,
too. It hit mid to high 90's earlier this week! I thought I was going
to die! Our car even registered that it was 103 on Wednesday, but that
may also be because we have a black car with black interior. My
allergies are definitely flaring up, but the greenery is absolutely
gorgeous though. It crazy to think that next week is July! Where is
the time going?!

Yesterday Manuela surprised us by coming to church! She has been going
through a lot lately and we haven't been able to meet with her. It was
such a sweet surprise to see her yesterday though :). Our
investigators are doing good. We don't have any that are progressing
very quickly though. But we're still working with them! I think I
mentioned last week that Jay is moving to St. Louis... He was so
awesome... We'll just have to turn him over to the missionaries there.

I hope you have a fantastic week! Love you all!

Love,
Sister Davis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment